We provide following services
INTELLECT HOSPITALITY ENTERPRISE provides operators with insights and strategies for improving performance and an upgraded runway for sustained growth.
Featured client cases
Integer aliquet vitae dui id consectetur - penatibus lorem nulla glavridaet magnis parturient montes nascetur.
Our hotel operations services include:
Our team helps clients maximize resources using specialized productivity management tools. We use sales and service forecasts to allocate human resources effectively and can also target hours per occupied room, hours per cover, and rupees per server if needed.
Food and Beverage Controls
We are able to streamline food and beverage operations so that companies can better manage costs. We have developed a “FOODVALUE ” and “POURCONTROL” program to maintain costs and minimize waste and pilfering. We also offer programs that help hotel staff design menus that minimize costs but still appeal to guests, maximizing customer satisfaction.
Sales & Marketing Support
Sales and marketing play an important role in the success of any property. Without a cohesive plan, properties can miss key revenue generation opportunities and lose guests to the competition. We use a multi-faceted approach for sales and marketing initiatives to ensure our associates execute strategies that provide long-term success.
From tapping into strategic marketing partnerships to executing a robust public relations campaign, our team is here to help your property receive maximum exposure and connect with your target market.
Our Sales & Marketing approach includes:
- Balancing direct vs. indirect channel sales
- Maximizing opportunities on the internet by tapping into online distribution channels and executing eMarketing initiatives
- Utilizing in-depth knowledge of local market conditions
- Working closely with group business generators, meeting planners, wholesalers, incentive travel companies, corporate travel departments and franchise-sponsored marketing programs
- Deploying marketing campaigns
- Employing sales incentive programs
- Establishing a professional sales administrative process
- Developing effective approaches for prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing business deals.
Revenue Management Support – We work hard to ensure our properties can increase revenue and reach weekly and monthly sales goals by implementing proven revenue management strategies. Our team analyzes market demand, historical trends, city-wide trends, and destination-specific trends to predict revenue potential and tap into all lucrative opportunities.
Part of our strategy involves analyzing competitive pricing to ensure each property can perform at its fullest potential in a given market. We measure success by growing market share year-over-year and exceeding RevPAR goals.
Our revenue management processes and philosophies allow us to be consistent but flexible –
- we are here to meet your business’s unique needs and are focused on implementing programs that help individual hotels maximize all revenue opportunities.
- We have strategic alliance with one of the world’s most reputed Revenue Management Company that thrives in efficient usage of Artificial Intelligence.
Revenue Management Enhancement
We strive to maximize RevPAR at our properties and we understand the importance of selling at the right price to the right customer. We provide assistance to property-level revenue management teams to find just the right pricing mix to maximize revenue and compete in today’s turbulent economy.
Revenue Management Training Programs
IHPL has developed comprehensive revenue management training programs that empower hotel associates to evaluate revenue goals and opportunities from a ‘demand/supply’ perspective. We have designed computerized programs that work directly with Central Reservations to communicate the best rate and availability on a daily basis. These programs allow us to produce comprehensive reports that compare results, forecasts, budgets, and performance history accurately. Our ‘REVPLUS’ tool is a simple but effective tool for managing daily, weekly, and future revenue goals and objectives with a high level of accuracy.
We have nationally and regionally-negotiated contracts with various vendors to ensure all managed hotels can obtain quality goods and services at the best price. This allows our property managers to exercise more cost control and better
Let's figure out how we can improve your business!
We will focus on improving the efficiency of your business together and we will track each development.